Infinity Cheer & Tumbling is committed to the health and safety of our families and communities. The policies and procedures listed below reflect current requirements and best practices. As standards evolve and change over time, subsequent modifications will be updated on this page and put into effect at that time.
Anyone entering the facility must wear a facial covering at all times that covers the nose, mouth, and chin, except for one of the following reasons:
- Facial coverings are not advisable for documented legal, health, or safety reasons.
- Facial coverings do not comply with Infinity Cheer & Tumbling's safety policies.
- The individual is under the age of 2.
Infinity Cheer & Tumbling is asking its customers to follow CDC & ODH guidelines to self-quarantine for 72 hours following any increased risk of exposure due to travel or life events.
Pursuant to CDC and ODH guidelines, Infinity Cheer & Tumbling is asking all staff to notify us of any anticipated increased risk of exposure due to travel or life events in order to schedule substitute coaches during self-quarantine period.
Anyone With Symptoms:
If anyone appears to have acute respiratory illness symptoms they will be immediately isolated and sent home. They may not return until they are free of fever, without the use of medication for 72 hours, AND symptoms have improved for at least 72 hours AND at least seven days have passed since symptoms first began.
Identified COVID-19 Infections:
In the event a positive test is exposed at Infinity Cheer & Tumbling we will immediately shut down the facility for deep cleaning and sanitization. Qualified staff will be asked to complete the needed cleaning responsibilities. We will immediately report employee or customer infections to the local health department. We will notify customers as needed to protect public health in consultation with the local health department. We will reopen in consultation with the local health department.
Exposure to Positive tests:
In the event a customer or employee is exposed to a positive test outside of our facility, pursuant to CDC and ODH guidelines, Infinity Cheer & Tumbling is asking that they do not return until after 14 consecutive symptom free days have passed since the date of the last exposure. All Infectious events will be addressed on a case by case basis to determine more specific responses.
Everything you need to know:
- Masks will be required upon entry into the building and exit of the building.
- NO MASKS will be worn during any tumbling, aerobic exercise, or other strenuous activities in which social distancing can be maintained.
- Masks will be required for all All Star & Prep athletes to be able to stunt.
- Hand sanitizing stations for athletes have been set up throughout the facility.
- All hard and soft surfaces have been sanitized using My-Shield Surface Sanitizer which creates a barrier that protects the surface from viruses and bacteria for up to 30 days (we are re-treating the facility every 21 days).
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing practices are still being implemented.
- Drinking fountains are no longer available and have been disabled.
- Athletes and staff are responsible for bringing their own water bottles.
- Bathroom use is limited and all surfaces are sanitized after each use.
- Our Parent viewing area is closed until further notice.
- Each athlete will have a clearly marked 6x6 area designated to place their water bottle and mask while they are training.
- Athletes will only be permitted to bring in their water bottle, a personal hand sanitizer, their mask, and any necessary medical device such an inhaler or epipen.
- All make up and unlimited tumbling classes will need to be scheduled via our parent portal at least one hour prior to class starting.
- Lesson plans will eliminate partner and group activities have been modified to ensure proper social distancing.
- Class sizes have been reduced to limit congestion.
Entering the building:
- Families need to arrive no more that 5 minutes before their class is scheduled to start. Anyone that shows up more than three minutes late will not be permitted into the class that day.
- Vehicles will need to pull around to the back of the facility going around SJT Enterprises Inc
- Everyone needs to stay in the vehicle until a staff member has taken your athletes temperature.
- Infinity Staff will also ask athletes a series of COVID-19 safety questions that they are required to answer truthfully. Any athlete with a temperature over 99.99 degrees, or is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the building.
- After the athlete has been cleared to enter the building they will be given hand sanitizer and directed to their clearly marked holding area until their class is called to the floor on which it will be taught.
Exiting the building:
- Athletes will be picked up in the front of the building.
- After class is over athletes will be dismissed to their designated holding area.
- An Infinity staff member will hand sanitize and dismiss athletes as parents cars are parked in the visible parking space in front of the building.
- After your athlete is safely in your vehicle they may remove their mask and we ask that you carefully pull out so that another family may use the visible parking space to pick up their athlete (please see image below to familiarize yourself with which parking spaces are visible from inside of our lobby).